I get ideas for the jewelry I make from many different places. I may read a certain Bible verse, see something I like in a movie, or hear a member of my family mention something… all which can lead to a design, shape or verse I put into the jewelry. However, my favorite ideas come from my website and Etsy store visitors.
Custom Christian jewelry ideas are one of my favorite things to make. When a visitor contacts me with an idea, the idea will always have a personal touch and meaning behind it. These personal touches are what makes the best Christian jewelry in my mind.
You’ll see Cross jewelry, Christian bracelets, necklaces and Christian keychains worn and used by many people. But when there’s a date, initials or specific verse placed into the design, it always has a deeper personal meaning to it. A meaning which gives the wearer a positive feeling of uniqueness.
Some of the most recent custom Christian jewelry pieces I’ve made are for specific sporting events, baptisms, initials with Bible verses, Crosses in specific shapes and name/verse combinations. These customs pieces range from my most popular Christian dog tags to custom Christian bracelets and custom Christian necklaces. I’ve also recently started making custom Christian key-chains, which is a personal favorite of mine, since I like to have unique and personal pendants/keychains attached to my keys.
Do you have an idea for a custom piece? Let me know, I’d love to hear it.
A few ideas that you could personalize for yourself or a friend:
- Custom Christian dog tags
- Cuff bracelets personalize with Bible verses
- Bible chapter and verse numbers placed on bracelets or necklaces
- Custom shaped Crosses
- Custom handstamped bracelets, necklace, dog tags or keychains
- Names or initials place into a custom design
- Special dates hand stamped into a design
- Special events or hobbies hand stamped into a design
- Designs commemorating loved ones
- Baptisms, confirmations, First Communions and more!